Here are some helpful links and documents to guide GIT Master’s students as they progress through the program:
- ASU Graduate Paper Format Manual: https://graduate.asu.edu/format-manual
- This is more for thesis papers, but can guide you in writing a traditional 5-chapter paper. If you have any questions about anything here, be sure to ask me!
- Purdue’s Online Writing Center (OWL): https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/1/
- This is my FAVORITE site for help with Academic Writing. It has examples of everything you need to do in your paper, in simple, understandable explanations – A go-to site!
- Sample APA-styled paper from OWL: 20090212013008_560
- Pearson’s Guide to Drafting a Paper in the Academic Style: http://contentselect.pearsoned.com/unit10.html
- ASU Graduate Writing Center: https://tutoring.asu.edu/graduate
And last – my own site for help with both the overall process of creating and writing an applied project or thesis paper, and proper APA formatting guidelines: